Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Getting Underway

Well, I have made my fliers that I will be passing out to people and businesses. It is hard to make people realize how important this is to us, and how much we need their donation.
I just found out today that St. George, Utah has restrictions on raffles. It is considered an "Illegal form of gambling." I have to contact the city and get a permit to have one held. I don't know if it is worth the time and money that it is going to take to get one going.

I have been going a little crazy, getting ready to go...

One awesome thing though is that a coworker of mine is making me a copy of Rosetta Stone so that we can learn as much Spanish before we go. It will be cheaper that way.

Other than that, nothing has really changed with the progress. Just wish me luck and keep us in your prayers!!!

No comments: